Gather 6-10 friends or family and compete in a custom built (44’ x 20’) life size version of the classic table top foosball ! This May the Rotary Club of Newcastle is hosting the third annual Human Foosball tournament as part of the Rotary Rib Fest fundraising events.
- This year’s event will include the following details:
- Sixteen (16) teams will be randomly assigned to two groups of eight.
- Each team will each play 3 guaranteed matches within their group.
- Top two teams from each grouping will play-off in semi-finals and a final.
- Games will take place Friday and Saturday only.
- Championship game to crown the winner will take place Saturday evening.
- Cost $300 per team.
- First place team will receive:
- Championship team jackets (courtesy of Lounsbury Automotive).
Cut-off for registration is to May 19, 2017. NO refunds for any reason after May 1, unless the organizers reject the entry.
Human Foosball will go ahead rain or shine.
There is no age restriction, but you should be able to see over the bar.
To register, you will need a Team Name, the first and last names of all players, as well as their contact information. We are looking for a valid email address, home phone number and cell number for each player. We require this to notify participants in the event of changes to the tournament, even at short notice.
You will need a valid credit card or a personal PayPal account to register online, there are no paper forms and cash or cheque will not be used.
Click link below for team schedule